• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 20, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard, is this the part you are looking for, Item # 19 in the drawing?

150089.jpg

150090.jpg

150091.jpg

Howard S...Though he inadvertently called you by your brother's name, but Charlie did post the BB-36 Operators Manual which you can download. After looking at it, the part number I just posted is the correct one for that bracket attached to the pedestal on the left side of the tractor....

Myron B

Howard, Charlie, Kraig: That "3000" part number must be a Haban (manufacturer) number because it sure isn't an IH number and certainly isn't the IH part number shown in CPE-2. That's one reason why Howard ought to have a real IH parts manual...:)-}>..

Myron B

I need a K301 AQS (Quietline) engine block for a 1250. Good condition, please (I already have one that's cracked - don't really need another!). Please email me with price and shipping cost to zip code 56277. Thanks.

looking for a set of adapters for my 100 to have dual wheels on it they would actually fit between the two rear rims on each side to accomodate the 2 rear tires on each side..let me know used or new.thanks Vern

Vern-
I sent you an email, but sometimes my I.P. has trouble with Yahoo accounts, so let me know if you did not receive it.

Chris Westfall- i see in the 'for sale' fourm you list on april 19,'09 rear wheel ag tires mounted on rims for 150.00 a set. is that correct? what condition are they in? they look great from here. i'am up here in geauga co. and could eazely pick up. i'd be running them on my ih 71. i want to start going to plow days! looks like way too much fun! do you have a brinly plow with mole board? i would need all the stuff to hook it up to my tractor also. i'am not blowing smoke, but will be a month from now untill i have enuff coin. any help would be thankful,....and a ball-park figure would help me, if you can or not is ok. thanks, John C. L

I'm interested in Purchasing a good running Cub with a front snow blade and a mower deck. I'd prefere the wide frame model and hydralics are a big plus. I live in the Seattle area and have pick up as long as you don't live too far. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Thanks Chris W.- got your e-mail, i will contact ya shortly! thanks, John C. Lazar

looking for a hydraulic line for a 1650, this one goes from the control block to the Hydro. The IH number is IH-106307-C1 and is part number 13 in the picture below. I also need a coupler for the driveshaft. This is the one that attaches to the hydro itself and has the ball joint. Please email me at [email protected] with price + shipping to 62033 .
150612.jpg

}<font face="arial,helvetica">Wanted:
I am looking for a cub cadet with mower to mow my acre lot in central PA. I`m tired of the new JUNK want to go back to the older cub. I will consider any model.</font>}

Back