• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 18, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the "Green light" from the boss to get a two wheel toy made in Milwaukee, but might need to sell my 234. Asking just what I paid for it. $4000. Email for pix.

Tonneau cover. W 68 X L 66 1/2. Was on a Ford 150 4 door Lariat 4 months. Excellent condition. No snaps or drilling. Has corner latch lever that hooks under lip of bed. $200 + shipping.
87519.jpg

87520.jpg

Dewalt DW708 Compound Sliding Mitre Saw on w/adjustable/removeable stand. $250
87678.jpg

16x7 enclosed 7000lb capacity trailer with drop down ramp & side door. 28 attachment points, including 10 adjustable 'E' track rings. $3000
87675.jpg

87677.jpg

2003 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4 CrewCab Short bed 7.3L Diesel, tow package, BTS torque converter, 6.0 tranny cooler, coolant filter, Mobil1 tranny fluid, BTS trans valve body, Ford/Donaldson severe duty air filter, Prodigy brake controller, new wheels, tires & bed cover in February, (5k since) 106k miles. $15000
87676.jpg

Anyone looking for a "project jeep". It's still a daily driver, but it does need some work. Yes I did just buy this a few months ago and have decided it's not what I want. I recently replaces the tires, cv axles, idler pully and battery. Has the 5.2ltr (about 18mpg usually) with AWD. I will sell it for $1000.00 FIRM (heck I paid $1700.00 for it 4 months ago) Will trade for motorcycle, 4cyl turbo car of some sort (project car is ok) small truck or maybe a cub?
88096.jpg

88097.jpg

88098.jpg

If your interested please email me at ihcub at yahoo . com for a honest description about this Jeep. Thanks!!

Mighty Mac shredder, mounting bracket is set up to fit something like a 300 series JD, looks like a set of QA brackets for a cub could be easily made/adapted. Rust is mostly surface rust, I bought this out in far western South Dakota (things don't seem to rust as bad out there), there is paint still on the rotor and no noticeable wear on the knives. Shafts turn hard due to years of sitting, pillow blocks likely need replaced. Belt tensioner and guard is intact. $250 in SE South Dakota (about 2 miles from MN and 15 miles from IA).
88123.jpg

88124.jpg

88125.jpg

IH truck sold & trailer has gone to its new home in SouthWest desert country.

Well I'm selling some JD's I have a 1967 112RF($300)and a 1976 300 ($500) Both are in NW Iowa and will have to be picked up or I can haul up to 250 for gas money.
email me for pictures and more to the story on the tractors.
[email protected]
Thanks
Rick
88249.jpg

88250.jpg

JOHN DEERE 430 GARDEN TRACTOR
60" MOWING DECK