• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 12, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Belt numbers......
17718.jpg

17719.jpg

I really should double check the image file size before I start to post stuff...... Here's the rest of the first page of belt info.
17721.jpg

17722.jpg

Kraig-

That pic of Jim C's grader is substantially as it appeared "live" in September, 2003 at the Kent, CT show.

It was funny to watch some guys come up and say to their buddy: "I remember these."

Hmmmm, The #1A tiller list 2 belts but 3 different belts could be used with a #2 or #2B tiller.

17730.jpg

Tiller 1A

17731.jpg

Tiller 2 or 2B

Gentleman, My 104 is almost restored. Is there a place I can go to get my seat repaired, or even replaced (fiberglass is broken)? Can't wait to be done so I can continue with the 61 Original.

Tom, CC Specialties, see link above, has replacement fiberglass set pans.

Art, do you mean the belt cross reference?

Tom, Cub Cadet Connection, (see link above) can (re)upholster the bare seat pan from CC Specialties, except it won't be a one piece it'll have a seam. I had one of my seats reupholstered by them. I think it turned out great. Save the blue edging from your seat as that is no longer availible. Here's a photo of the seat I had redone. If your fiberglass is only slightly cracked it isn't too hard to do the fiberglass work yourself.

17733.jpg

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on April 13, 2004)

Bonnie is the resident canine of note these days. Here she is in her winter clothes.

<center>
17735.jpg
</center>

Kraig...

That is Soooooo Coool...

Ted Ill is that what you're doing... making a grader?

One last comment on Check Valves. I have had some luck cleaning the old style valves, but on the new style when they start spitting at me I have yet to repair one. I'm more inclined to think that when they start that it is due to pitting, excessive wear or a weak spring. Time to go find a $100.00 bill and hope there hasn't been a price increase.

No posts, mine was the last one, did I break it? Wait, no I didn't touch it, I'll deny everything. I wasn't even in the room, I didn't even have my computer on. Must have been somebody else.

RC -- it wasn't me ! I just got home from throwing away $105 for tank refills and a # 2.5 cheater lens for my hood ... need a 3 looks like but they only went to 2.5.!

Will the mystery MIG wire spotter nipple popper upper guy step foward .....

Spotted an engineless Cub Cadet and an MF on a rollback coming home ... funny how I can't see to drive but I spotted them

I've got the urge to rip out the steering on the 127 and take that 90* slack out of the box and set the timing but I need SUNSHINE to see and it's raining and there's SNOW in western Ky !!

Mcgiver is darn glad he does not live in Western Kentucky it's gotta suck! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Calvin - I disected the valves on my basket-case 1450. Turned the end down on a lathe util it came apart. Then I cleaned the parts until they were pristene. Next, I used the laser welded at work to put them back together; worked great! What was it like inside? I forget, but I never got that tractor back together as I took a year off from life to build a house so I bet I'll have to pull them apart again real soon!

Mac-A-Doddle thinks that's bad ... now it's snowing between me and Nashville ... moved south of me ha ha !

Rich -- I needed some laser cutting done but now I forgot what it was ... oh well. I'll be up for laser eye surgery when you wash your hands
happy.gif

Oh yea now I remember ... it was a piece of maybe .030" aluminum I need cut. Got anymore broke camper hold downs ?

Well, I checked the FAQ's and no luck.
Could anyone tell me how to put the front PTO back together? I know I took it apart, and I thought I layed it out like it went back on. But some of the set screws seem "screwy".
lol.gif

But seriously, it looks like the one pointy set screws are to only hold the bearing in position?
confused.gif
I'm sure I'm screwed up some how. Pics would be great!
Thanks!

Let me re-phrase that...
I got the PTO clutch back together fine according to the instructions. But how does it fit on the crank shaft???
confused.gif

Latest posts

Back