• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 10, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfunk

displayname
Paul E. Funk
Model 107 Cub Cadet roller for sale. I kept it with the intention of restoring, but have decided I'd rather put my efforts into gear drive machines. It's been stored in my barn for the last 15 years. Everything worked when I pulled the engine and put it in storage. The left rear tire wouldn't hold air so I replaced it. The old tire and wheel come with it as a spare. A PO cut a nasty looking hole in the lower part of the dash, but, other than that, all the body work looks great. Asking $125 picked up in southwestern Indiana. You can reach me by email at pf2 at evansville dot edu.

285379.jpg

285380.jpg

285381.jpg

285382.jpg

285384.jpg

285383.jpg

Update to my post of April 10:

IH Rear Weight Box $100 -SOLD pending payment
IH Narrow Frame Spring Assist $75 - SOLD pending payment

IH Narrow Frame 3-point Hitch $100 plus $28.00 shipping.

Kohler LP Style Head off 10hp $100 plus $10.85 shipping (rec'd 2 inquiries)

IH Wheel Weights $135/pr shipped to your door.

E-mail in profile

For sale: model RT-15 IHC rototiller. 3pt,PTO drive to gearbox with output driveshaft to outboard gearbox. Currently with the 10 spline PTO yoke but can change out the u joint/yoke to a 6 spline if desired. Attachment is in pretty-not-too-awful-bad-shape including the tines. The output driveshaft cover is missing, but the PTO cover is intact. For a widows and orphans price I could fab up a replacement cover which will look nice. Pictures could be e mailed to serious collectors, but I'm not whippy enough to follow the picture proceedure to post here. $600.oo
Thanks, Ken Dingman Deer Trail Colo

Update to my post of April 10 (the one with the pictures):

IH Rear Weight Box $100 -SOLD pending payment
IH Narrow Frame Spring Assist $75 - SOLD pending payment
Kohler LP Style Head off 10hp $100 plus $10.85 - SOLD pending payment.

Still Available:
IH Narrow Frame 3-point Hitch $100 plus $28.00 shipping.
(might have a large pin for the lever to attach your IHCC roto-tiller, or the style for a Brinly adapter)

IH Wheel Weights $135/pr shipped to your door.

E-mail in profile

Have for sell kolher m18 engine. It does run but should be rebuilt. Every thing is there as pulled from 1872 tractor. $100.00 plus shipping. It is in Minnesota Email [email protected]

Selling a few parts.

Original/70/100 push button start switches. I have two. Both work fine. $25 each + shipping.

One set of footrests for Original/70/100. good shape. $15 + shipping.

1250 gas tank. Good shape, no cap. $35 + shipping.

Items located in Springville IA. Please email me (in profile) if you are interested. Thanks.

Rick,

Kinda makes one wonder if new members ever read the forum rules, especially the third sentence!
It doesn't hurt for us old farts to review too! Thank goodness for the fine moderators to help us along.
thumbsup_old.gif

For sale i have my cub 125.purchased it 7 years ago with intentions of restoring it but i need room to store other odds and ends so it has to go.has a 3point hitch hydrostatic never had it running,motor is not locked up and i know the air cleaner is missing,other than that it would be a good restoration candidate,the shifter lever is also broke off.and the starter generator was gone but i have one of those to go with it.i would sell it for 225.00 if not i will part it out if it sits around to long.you can email me if your interested,i cannot get the pictures to upload but can email them to you,computer is being blonde again..thanks!!

Please note that the 1782 I had listed earlier has been sold. Thank you Charlie, for the privilege of posting it here.

Selling a mechanically sound 123 Cub Cadet. Runs good, it may chuff out a little smoke at start up but not bad. Has decent tires all the way around. Has a 102 rubber seat. Decent battery, charging system works and has a set of reflectors. Just went through a nice 48 inch deck and installed it on this tractor. Still needs some tweaking but will be yard mowing material soon. I can get pictures, just please contact me by email which is in profile. $400 for the whole works. Located in Springville IA. Again, please email me for more pics and info.

William Bartels;
I have sent an email to you...I will take that M18...my email address is in profile...
or call me. 760-4138
Thanks,
Darryl

Darryl,, nice to see your post, any new cool project pics for us

For sale a nice narrow frame windbreaker. Its the soft cab. I got it to go on my 107 but i dont need it anymore. Like to sell it or trade it for any quiet line or an 86 asking $300 thats what i gave for it so let me know. Thanks Brian not good at pics let me know and i can send them by phone or to email.My phone number is 1-815-541-8691 I live in stockton,IL north west corner

FOR SALE: Walbro carburetor off a Kohler k241 engine. This is as close to new as you can get! I bought a Cub Cadet 100 a couple years back. It had a correct replacement Kohler k241 engine in it. The neighbor of the deceased gentleman, who owned the tractor, said the tractor was operated less than 10 hours with the replacement engine. I recently restored the tractor, but did nothing to the engine except replace the Walbro carburetor with a rebuilt Carter #26. I did it solely for cosmetic reasons since the rebuilt carburetor was nice and shiny and contrasted nicely with the black engine. Because the carburetor sat for a time, the float was sticking when I swapped out the carburetors. I guess I’d like $75 for it plus shipping to your place.
The only numbers I can see on the carburetor is a 47 053 88 and 73-1794.
Contact me through my profile.

285939.jpg

285940.jpg

Back