• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 06, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thoffman

displayname
Tom Hoffman
Why would antone want a 12hp. (129) when you can get 16hp. (169)? More power is always a good thing in my book.

lol......um yeah.....more power. course i started with 169.....where to next?????

So Tom-

Ryan and I were right????

Hydro-

Pay attention!!!...think, horsepower!

Eliza: Diesel.
happy.gif

Eliza,
have you sent any 169 data to Art???

Excellent,,
thank you Eliza

Now Charlie.. have you helped Art out with the data base from your collection

Lazy is as lazy does and life is like a box of chocolates.

256757.jpg

It's taken awhile, but I found the pic of the hydro filter that the 169 came in here with. Yes, that's the proper date stamp. 'Tain't right, is it?
I didn't take the camera, but Lucy and I got to the quonset out back this afternoon. Will go again tomorrow and take pics to post.
happy.gif

hey frank......did that with the new truck.....now that the weather is getting better ill get pics of both the 169 and my "cub hauler"

and art.....i only have ONE cuz that guy up the road wont even talk about givin up the FOUR hes got settin in the yard rotting.......:'(

ok.....what am i doing wrong here......cant get my pics to post.....grrrrrrrrr

omg......finally got em on here!!!!!
257148.jpg

But you forgot to hit the ENTER key!!!! LOL

257149.jpg

Eliza, I dont remember you saying it had a loader..
Way COOL
One thing hit ENTER after each photo so the stack on top of one-another.

Now you will have to show us some pics of the loader set up.

well jeff......ya never asked bout the loader. and im just thrilled i finally got the %%%%%*^@%&* pics to load. ill work on more at a later date

Back