• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 01, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdehli

displayname
Rob Dehli
looking for a few suitcase weights either 5-10or the 20 pounders

thanks Rob

Hello, i am looking for a snow blower, QA36U1111 in decent condidtion for my cub cadet 104, im located in nw/sw iowa, email me at [email protected] thanks

Charlie

no offence but I was looking for some good used ones a little cheaper than brand new ...and possibly without shipping..

Looking for narrow front rims for 1" spindles. Thanks!

Wyatt C.

Aint nothing like looking for a needle in a hay stack
drool.gif

Back when I was looking for a set I was informed there where no narrow rims for a 1" spindle,
SO! I had a set of wides cut down and welded back as narrow rims.

Wishing you better luck finding a set than I had.

Need the wide frame cast lift lever for the rear lift. It looks like my son has hauled off scrap that is yellow or white or red for my cubs. I found out last night 1 hood missing, the rear cast lever and 2 rear ends, not sure what else! Don't care if lift lever needs a repair to it.

Wyatt C,
If that's true its probably possible to either find different bearings and have bushings turned down that are 1" like Original bushings that are 7/8 or so with plenty of room left. Just a thought.

Joe,
Did you need a WF hood? There's one behind my garage I think if you need it

hello,
looking for a 1210 hood ornament in decent shape, don't need perfect.
hood looks naked without one.
Dan

Wyatt ask Charlie if he has any of those yellow narrow Brinlry wheels they had 1" bushings in them.

Looking for a complete, fully functioning,and in super condition lift arm handle and assembly including toothed catch bracket for a 102. Shipped to 40330.

I noticed that the way my post sounded that I might want the deck lift handle, no it is the rear cast yoke Cub Cadet 719-3024 Lever, Lift. I hope I have it right, it can be in need of repair I don't care. Oh I have the hood replaced now for free.

Need to contact the guy who is selling the "Mini" IH Cub Cadet Dealers sign stickers. Anybody know/remember the guy??

tiller mule drive for 782 cub cadet

Pm me or reply here if you have one

Hi I'm looking for a cub cadet (104,105,124,125) hood ornament and a cub cadet 104 steering wheel.
thanks

David, for wiring diagrams, click --> HERE and scroll about halfway down the page.

Back