• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Anyone in the St' Louis area interested in Allis Chalmers GT's?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
Elderly Uncle has a collection of 5 A/C GT's plus attachments he needs to move.
Wants someone to purchase all as a package deal if possible.
PLease contact me if interested and I will get back to you with a list of what he has.
Thanks!

Sorry. I asked around, but got no interest From the GT guys I know here.

I appreciate the effort.
He was a member for a short while of the AC group based in Boonville but dropped out.
The upcoming show in Montgomery City featuring A/C would be a great place to take the stuff I would think but he don't seem to be too interested.
I would volunteer to come down and help him but out IH Chapter state show is the same weekend.

Keith,
I don't have any pic's and, sorry to say, have no way of getting any short of going down there and taking them myself.
Here is the list of what he has,
I'll see what I can do about pictures.
Maybe his daughter can take some and e-mail them to me or send me an SD card with them.
Where are you located?
He is in O'Fallon, MO

B-207 w/deck
B-112
Big Ten w/wheel weights, has wiring issues
2 each 310, one w/deck (runs and mows) and the other has transmission issues, sticks in gear & won't go into reverse.

.2 moldboard plows
1 snow plow
1 parts tractor unknown model w/B&S engine
2 decks
1 snow blower/thrower

Back