• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Anyon know.....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschwandt

IHCC Supporter
displayname
David Schwandt
What this is for?
Someone sent me this a while back and wanted a pair but I cannot remembe5r what it is/was for.
Something to do with a snow plow or thrower mount.

1656964870283.jpeg

Here's another stumper
Any idea what make of GT using a Kohler this pan may have come from.
Center sump w/side drain.
Part #47-200-02

Attachments

• DSCN9419.JPG
    DSCN9419.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN9420.JPG
    DSCN9420.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 0
That is not a part number but a quick search and I mean quick like the chocolate milk powder comes up being for a case/ford garden tractor.

ford lgt165.JPG

Strange, same part number format as CI pans on the Cubs.
Wonder what the Case/Ford number is.
I do know some Allis GT's used Kohlers as well for power.
At least I know how to tag it now for on my swap table.
Thanks Lew!

Hey David - that first bracket drawing you asked about is also for the 1x2/3 series, besides the 70/100 that Lew mentioned. It's prior to the Quick Attach latch and works with the early blade subframe that has the short ears.

Somewhere in the archives is my post that talks about me and the first time I actually ordered a pair of them, not knowing really what they looked like. I always wondered if they were also a part for something else because when I got them they were painted IH red and had little black, white and red IH emblem decals on each one.

Latest posts

Back