• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

any idea where i can find a float for a 10hp kolher?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert, you're rather new here so I think I'm going to step in here before this gets too far into the weeds. Matt has been rebuilding Cub Cadets since he was a teenager. He is, I believe, well respected on this forum, he certainly has my respect. I believe he knows what he's talking about. I also believe that you have some valid points, mainly that if one does not have the skills, tools, or knowledge to rebuild a carb or some other part, it's better left to someone that does have the skills. Regarding machining the gasket surface on a carb, I've never heard of this either, not that it doesn't exist as a service. In any case, this thread was started as a want add for a carb float and I believe that has been found. :)
matt congratts u know what u are talking about and u are respected yay I hope u guys here remember to relax don't take this hobby so seriously and personally Remember, its just a hobby not a career yeah, im a rookie even though I been doing this for 40 years I get it

Robert, you're rather new here so I think I'm going to step in here before this gets too far into the weeds. Matt has been rebuilding Cub Cadets since he was a teenager. He is, I believe, well respected on this forum, he certainly has my respect. I believe he knows what he's talking about. I also believe that you have some valid points, mainly that if one does not have the skills, tools, or knowledge to rebuild a carb or some other part, it's better left to someone that does have the skills. Regarding machining the gasket surface on a carb, I've never heard of this either, not that it doesn't exist as a service. In any case, this thread was started as a want add for a carb float and I believe that has been found. :)
Good thing you stepped in Kraig, cause I was fixin to. Course I would not have been as eloquent as you, we all know that!

matt congratts u know what u are talking about and u are respected yay I hope u guys here remember to relax don't take this hobby so seriously and personally Remember, its just a hobby not a career yeah, im a rookie even though I been doing this for 40 years I get it

Robert, I was not dissing you, I was just trying to prevent things from escalating.

Oh and this is nothing, you should should have been here years ago when we were hotly discussing Hy-Tran vs other fluids, various oils vs synthetic, gear drive vs hydrostatic, wide frame vs narrow frame, (I tend to prefer narrow frames myself, specifically the model 125.) Anyway please don't take offense, we can all learn from each other. (y)

kraig, I was accused of something I didn't say and isn't this a hobby? or a career time to relax don't take this hobby so seriously sheesh!!!!!

Remember folks, Kraig and I still control the
1576603724402.png
:ROFLMAO:

Time for the things we can learn from a dog list from the old forum.
THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM A DOG

Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.

Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure
ecstasy.
When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.

When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Let others know when they've invaded your territory.

Take naps and stretch before rising.

Run, romp, and play daily.

Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.

Be loyal.

Never pretend to be something you're not.

If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.

When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.

Thrive on attention and let people touch you.

Avoid biting when a simple growl will do. On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.

When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.

No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout...run right back and make friends.

Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.

Back