• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Antique Acres, Cedar Falls, IA this weekend featuring IH 8-19 thru 21

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my trailer w/4 Cubs spotted at the campsite yesterday in order to reserve the site w/elec. $5/nite, sure can't beat that with a busted lift handle!!

Will go back this evening and unload, spot the trailer in the swap space and occupy the camp space w/the rig. There were already some larger IH equipment there and campers set up.
Set up day is tomorrow (Thursday)
Although rain is forcast for fri & sat 50% chance they say, I have my fingers crossed..That would sure screw up the truck/tractor and yes, GT pulls each night. Oh well!!
Film at eleven, or at least after I get home! Don't know if there is Wi-Fi there.

Just got back from the Antique Acres show.
Not real impressed.
If Ya like red you probably would have though!
Most if not all, were way in the far corner of an 80 acre site away from the main show grounds.
Very few cubs in attendance and unlike the MN chapter show last month and RPRU this spring, no effort was made by anyone to have them organized in one area. A few were scattered amongst the red rigs and some, my 4 included, were in the swap area in the far opposite corner.

Over 1" of rain on Fri night probably kept attendance down on Sat. Sunday dawned a flawless sun drenched morning but attendance was way down as well with the swap area having many empty spots through out the show. No plowing, if any was even planned, as a result of the rain and a few areas were a virtual quagmire afterwards, but folks kept right on driving through the mud anyway. If it weren't for the tractor and truck pulls each afternoon/evening I'm sure gate count would have been down even further.
This was my 2nd time attending this event and was looking forward to it for the Chapter #5 IHCC state show. However, it has probably been relegated to my "Probably won't go to again" list.
JMHO, yours, if there, may vary!

Dave,
Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I was gonna ask if ya had any pics, but it sounds like you would have had only snapped pics of yours.
eek.gif
. I've been really jonesin' for some tractor or cub time of sorts. Mowing the yard just doesn't cut it for me (pun intended). I need to make it to a tractor show of some sorts this fall. The way it's looking, I won't make Blunier's this year. Thanks for the report.
beerchug.gif

Back