• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Another sleeve hitch question, 1650

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to add a sleeve hitch. It appears to me that I can order everything new except that cast pivot piece (knuckle?) and the long flat bar that connetcs to the lift. Pardon me, I'm still learning all the terms.

Does everybody have to hunt for these parts used, or is there a source where new/old stock or fabricated parts can be found?

The issue for me is time. We are moving in a few weeks and I have to put the tractor straight to work.

I want to add a sleeve hitch. It appears to me that I can order everything new except that cast pivot piece (knuckle?) and the long flat bar that connetcs to the lift. Pardon me, I'm still learning all the terms.

Does everybody have to hunt for these parts used, or is there a source where new/old stock or fabricated parts can be found?

The issue for me is time. We are moving in a few weeks and I have to put the tractor straight to work.
Click the button at the top of the page.
1648402212970.png

You can buy the flat bar new. The casting is what you need to hunt for. Wide frame castings were hard to come by last year this time. I have seen a few out there this year.

Charles - sounds as tho you are starting without any parts, so if I was you I'd just get a complete used one. The sponsor Digger identified could be a good source to help insure it's complete.

Also, some late production Model 1650's don't have the bosses on the sides of the tractor frame for mounting the big cast iron sleeve. If you don't have the bosses you can still mount it but need "frankenstein bolts and nuts". If Houtz doesn't have these used then you can get new ones from CC Specialties.

I have what you need I am located in zip 17062. Respond with your email if interested

Back