• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Another new guy!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert - you learned all that from this Forum!!!!! Wow, you're definitely talented. That K321 block with the ears is probably from one of those GREEN machines we don't often mention. I believe there is an FAQ with pics of the 3 various style of block bases that Kohler made.

It looks like your 147 was converted to a manual armstrong lift. In my view it's better that way, but several guys on here really like their 147 electric lift. I happen to think the hydro lift is really the best. I could just never really see using a little toggle switch to raise/lower a blade or tiller.

It should be on the left side of the pedestal below the dash.

Cub_Man_xx6-7_007a.jpg

Yep, weird location. If you're using a toggle switch, the dash would be a better location. The original style switch is a "pull on", "push off" type. Here's what they look like:

13831.jpg

Got a question for anyone that may know. I had an old delco remy starter laying around.#1101691. I cleaned it up and put a new bearing,bushing,springs and brushes in it. When I went to start my127 with it it started it but there was a growling like a dragging sound,anyone know what is causing the sound. Should I even worry about it?

Got a question for anyone that may know. I had an old delco remy starter laying around.#1101691. I cleaned it up and put a new bearing,bushing,springs and brushes in it. When I went to start my127 with it it started it but there was a growling like a dragging sound,anyone know what is causing the sound. Should I even worry about it?
Bob, if you unhook the belt and roll it to isolate the sound...A piece of hose(think stethiscope) you probably can figure out which end the growling is at. If you take it apart again you MAY find some drag marks...did you grease new bearing lightly??

Latest posts

Back