Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Another new guy!

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

hydroharry

displayname
Harry Bursell
Robert - you learned all that from this Forum!!!!! Wow, you're definitely talented. That K321 block with the ears is probably from one of those GREEN machines we don't often mention. I believe there is an FAQ with pics of the 3 various style of block bases that Kohler made.

It looks like your 147 was converted to a manual armstrong lift. In my view it's better that way, but several guys on here really like their 147 electric lift. I happen to think the hydro lift is really the best. I could just never really see using a little toggle switch to raise/lower a blade or tiller.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
It should be on the left side of the pedestal below the dash.

Cub_Man_xx6-7_007a.jpg

Robert Allison

IHCC Supporter
Ahhhhhhhhhh...I came up through the hole for the elec lift with a toggle...but I want to put the right switch in the right place,thanks!

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Yep, weird location. If you're using a toggle switch, the dash would be a better location. The original style switch is a "pull on", "push off" type. Here's what they look like:

13831.jpg

Robert Allison

IHCC Supporter
Awsome thanks,I'll start looking for a couple of them,I put lights on both tractors last summer but knew I had that switch wrong

Robert Allison

IHCC Supporter
Yeah your right,I'll keep the toggles on the dash. I already went through the trouble of finding a manual lift and spring assist for the147,so I won't be needing that hole anytime soon

Latest posts