• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Annual Heritage Farm Day

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstertz

displayname
joshua donald stertz
Uncle Bob is going to have his annual Farm Day August 19th if it doesn't rain. For those of you that have attended in the past, you know it is a good time. They thresh about five wagons full of oats, we get to plow with our GT's as long as we want to, see hit and miss engines at work, and participate in full size tractor plowing if you have one, and many more activities. It is a fun day to take in. Ya'll are welcome to attend. Starts at noon and goes till you are ready to leave..,

Uncle Bob has told me that weather permitting, he will host his farm day on August 14th, 2018. If you have a full size antique tractor that you want to plow with or a GT with a Brinly, this is a great time. All makes and models welcome and we have a ton of fun. It is an informal gathering where we get to fellowship with one another and play with “our toys”. Here’s a video of my son’s original 125 and 59M in action at the farm day doing a little demo.

https://youtu.be/dMqmA-HeGSM

It is fun and I hope you can make it!

Correction on the above post, the Farm day this year will actually be held on Saturday August 11th, 2018. The 14th is a tuesday...
crazy.gif

All right—another correction on the date. I was at the Symco thresheree and ran into a Cub Buddy of mine from the Oshkosh area and he was speaking with my uncle Bob about the farm day. Apparently, one of my other uncles wouldn’t be able to make the August 11th date and so they moved it to August 18th. Hopefully, the weather will be good and we will be able to have some fun out on the farm that day!

No really—I do know what’s going on
dizzy.gif

Just a quick reminder that the Farm Day indeed is this upcoming Saturday. I was hoping we’d get some rain this week to soften up the soil a little bit so far that hasn’t happened. It has been pretty dry around here again. Things get started by noon. Hope to see you there with your tractors. Paul R attended a couple of years ago and brought his IH full size tractor, can’t remember now what it was but I think a letter series and had fun plowing with that. I’ll be scouting on Friday night to find the loose soil for the GT’s seeing that my uncles have about 100 acres available for plowing to us...

Back