• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

almost done

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
THE "CORRECT POLICE" should not look at the pics .I've known about this 122 for over 30 yrs and it sat in a shed.The owner wouldn't part with anything made of metal.(really) He passed a couple of yrs ago and in a conversation with his son I asked about the cub. Before you know it I owned it. Mechanically it was quite good the worst was things hadn't moved in a long time, a whole lot of elbow grease and it was running great.The repaint was the same thought;a huge amount of sanding discs to clean up before trying to recreate the original colors.Even then I may have fudged a little(I like contrast) This explains some black parts. It came without headlights(optional) Having acquired a snowblower since it just seemed like a good idea to add them. They are led and very bright and because I'm that kind of a guy I mounted them in a nice piece of 1" walnut.The tires show a little paint ,that's because It is my intent to replace them so no concern over taping them perfectly. The seat is the original rubber one.The machine is a 1966. Oh yea, the pto shaft works but of course in the wrong direction. Sooo... this forum has helped me understand this machine so much better..It is also leading me down a path: I looked at 2 more today....

Attachments

• 100_1325.JPG
    100_1325.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_1325.JPG
    100_1325.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 100_1326.JPG
    100_1326.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_1327.JPG
    100_1327.JPG