• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Allis Chalmers B112

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Engine Detail:
Briggs & Stratton 300421
gasoline
1-cylinder
air-cooled
494 cc [30.16ci ]

Bore/Stroke: 3.25x3.4375 inches [83 x 87 mm]
Power: 12 hp [8.9 kW]
Air cleaner: oiled foam
Rated RPM: 3600
Starter volts: 12
Oil capacity: 2 qts [1.9 L]

Kraig,
beerchug.gif

Dave, you going a different yellow and white now?

Naw, Earl
This is for my Uncle. He picked up a couple AC's this spring and is having a hell of a time getting them up and running. I have no seen them as of yet but it sounds like they were both basket cases.

I feel so damn helpless here because I am 300 miles away and have no clue about these machines and even less about the B&S engines in them.

The 112 was stuck when he got it but he has managed to get it unstuck and now trying to get it running again. His issue now is no spark to the plug, just a very weak current that he can barely feel is all when cranking.

Wish he would have gone the Cub route.

When I worked at a AC dealer the briggs coils went bad and we would install a automotive coil for better spark.

Back