• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

All Things Deer

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11768575-52BA-4EB1-B77E-B0C2015BA6EA.jpeg

Weatherby .257 magnum Lazermark. Digger I posted for you. Big Game Hunter. This rifle was Roy’s Pet. He shot elephants and Cape buffalo with one shot.

Real nice. I hope you have some type of covers for all that shiny equipment. Deer can spot that stuff real easy, glistening in the sunlight! :errrr:

mgwin That .257 magnum is an Elk gun. I believe the zero is 400 yards. That gun is a Long distances run around. I think the lens would give me away first. But on the other hand shine is not your friend.

I don’t think a lot of people take that kind of gun Elk hunting. Elk hunting will shred a gun like that. Maybe I’ll get a synthetic stock for it to switch up

Well guys here it is deer season and almost over depending on the state you live in.So just to get it started I've taken a fine fat doe with a bow and a 6 pt with my 50 cal smoke pole..If I'm allowed to puff a little that's no. 78 for that rifle that I built in 86..Have a grandson that will enjoy owning and counting the butt plate notches someday...Well Kraig ?? I haven't figured out how to download pics from cell yet...

Not seeing much at all this year. Seeing stuff on the trail cams but not seeing anything to shoot at.

Well
Been 4 years since I ve got a dear
But I don't need a gun
You mount a light and a horn on it and run about 60 mph
They jump right out in front of you
I destroyed more cars drivin to work
Hate it !!!

Attachments

• 20221122_070210.jpg
    20221122_070210.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Watching the deer go by in order to get a shot at the coyotes! Got one trotting through the woods a little over 100 yards away with my smoke pole a few weeks back.
Nice thing about it, you don't have to clean them! :errrr:

I grew up in a family, six boys and the girl was the youngest, dad was a World War II vet, I learned at an early age, I killed more deer in my childhood than most men hunted in their lives, and I did it because I didn’t like waiting in line to eat, shoot, field strip, cook a leg, back strap and then enjoy, then take home their share, that way the two older ones couldn’t take my choice parts !!! 👍👍👍

This season was really rough on me this year. Yesterday was the last day of Muzzleloader. Finally smoked this doe. 135 lbs. after field dress. It's been about 10 years since I had to get the ol' Renegade out. Still gets the job done.
I noticed once I got her back to the barn it looks like someone shot her in the front hoof the night before or maybe early that morning. 🤔
Until next year. :bluethumbsup:
IMG_8195.JPG

IMG_8197.JPG

Back