Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

All Things Deer

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Stevenovick1

This is in Braddock. Where the largest steel furnace in the world use to be. But them days are long gone. But the Deer here in the Burgh. Unreal

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey

Here's an excerpt from a recent video from one of my trail cameras. This guy had bedded down in front of this camera. He spent quite a bit of time hanging out here. His rest was interrupted by a possum at one point. Anyway, I thought the video was funny.

DSCF0019a.jpg

DSCF0032a.jpg

DSCF0037a.jpg

DSCF0041a.jpg

DSCF0047a.jpg

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
Nov.22 just finished processing my first deer of the yr....No. 77 for my 50 cal muzzleloader(I'm old school black powder/round ball)....But the fixin' is great....slice across grain of meat approx. 1/4 thick. Their are several muscles in a hind that make super jerky ...marinade: 1 cup water 5 tblesp. of molasses,carribean jerk(marinade ) 1/2 cup,orange ginger 1/2 cup,liquid smoke, teasp. of seasoning salt...let set in reefer at least 24 hrs...place on foil to control liquid,, lightly use seasoning salt..200 deg in oven about 3hrs until top is dark,turn over salt again ,in approx another 3 hrs it can be removed.I want mine to be flexible..you want it hard leave it longer...fine snack !!!

Attachments

glippert

displayname
Greg Lippert
Gary, I'd be happy to provide you my address if you feel an uncontrollable urge to send me some of that jerky! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
Greg, gotta get at least 1 more deer.There is a grandson in the Navy on top of the list.It's kinda funny how many friends I have at the end of deer season...

Latest posts