• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prtombaugh

displayname
Paul Tombaugh
Is anyone attending AJ's show tomorrow? The weather forecast doesn't sound favorable, but I plan to be there. The show hours are 8-4.

I may be there tonite and camp out, if they will let me.
Will see how the day goes as I have to places to be to pick up Cub stuff today while on the way.

I'm out, not into drowning the tractor and I have to house shop anyway.
Drove down and met John B. and Tim G. for a couple hours last night and did some parts swapping.

Not a fan of mud at all. I won't be bringing tractors due to the weather but still hoping to make an appearance if it looks possible to stay dry, even if only briefly. Taking definite advantage of living just 30 minutes away.

The show goes on despite the cool temperatures and rain. The very good turnout of tractors speaks well for the reputation this show has earned. Hinrich Family and friends - Great Job! - again!!
A few pictures . . .

314880.jpg

314881.jpg

314882.jpg

314883.jpg

314884.jpg

314885.jpg

Paul T -- Great pics... Thanks for sharing! Also, a big thanks to the Hinrichs family for their continued commitment to this very impressive event.

Paul,
Thanks for the pics. Wasn't able to make it this year. And, in typical fashion, it had to rain, LOL. Looks like a great show with a lot of tractors despite the weather.

Steve,
Did you end up going out to the show?

Josh S--I got there later (2:00) and stayed only for half an hour. Some folks (and their equipment) had left by then but I did have a chance to take a quick look around, chat briefly with John B, and have a brat.

Any one going to AJ's on May 19th Sat.Hope it is not raining or cold.

I'm thinking I may try and make it. I have way too much to do here at home, but what the heck. Aj's is a good excuse to put my work off for another day. Gots to make time for entertainment.

I’m planning to be there. Hope the weather is better than last year.

Paul
Weather sounds good! He!! of a lot better than last year!!
I'm pulling out 1t 5 in the morning w/some equipment.

Just wish the final hood and dash paint was done on the 149 loader Cub or I'd bring it along for it's debut

Latest posts

Back