• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree Oregon, IL Saturday, May 17th 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh
Welcome back

I also was at AJs for the first time and left just before shredding too. David allowed me to drive his 1450 in the parade and then in the dirt with the blade. Did we meet in passing at all?

Jeff, how could you not take a picture of the small block chevy cub and put it in the strange category? lol

bash.gif

Jeff,
I didn't get there till after lunch. Son had a soccer game in the morning. Was talking with Dave S and Steve S and they said your were there earlier, but didn't know if you were still there. Last time we chatted was at Buck Creek Plow Day. I helped ya get the hydro F/R lever off the 169 so you could plow, till you rolled the tire. Talk about a pain....... Did ya get to talk with anyone about your loader?

Oh, and the guy with the V8 fired it up while I was there. Dave and I looked at each other and said "why?" Just because, I guess.
1a_scratchhead.gif

I was trying to forget the hydro lever then the rolled tire thing..lol..

if I where there all 3 of us would of said
1a_scratchhead.gif

And thanks for your help that day. I did much better on Daves bad boy.

During the intro in the parade I told the mic girl that Daves tractor was the "badest of the bad"

Back