• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree Oregon, IL Saturday, May 17th 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great show today! Here's one Dad snapped:

286525.jpg

I'm still hauling cubs home! Took 18 to the show. Actually brought 21 home!
happy.gif

I was at home working on my truck. That thing needs to go away soon.

I will post pics later, David, thank you letting me plow with the 1450 was awesome, Steve, the sickle bar was cool to see run, Paul don't let OSHA see your mower, John, you really have a bad case of yellow&white fever....LOL it was a blast and I post later today.

Here's my display from AJ's starting with the 73 on the right, down to the purple Cub.. and Steve Shaff's cubs are at the end of the line. My "feature" under the canopy was running a belt driven ear corn grinder with my rear pto/belt drive on my 100, and the Chipper mounted to my 169... which I later got to "shred" corn stalks with David Schwandt! Jeff Baker, Paul Tombaugh, Mike Masheris, Dan Louis and Dave Rusk - I enjoyed chatting with all of you there!

286550.jpg

now for some plowing

first is John with the first furrow of the day
286593.jpg

now the Furrow inspector give it two thumbs up
286594.jpg

now to get busy
286595.jpg

286596.jpg

286597.jpg

now for the ULTRA RARE

And it was found on craigslist
feint.gif

286623.jpg

286624.jpg

286625.jpg

286626.jpg

286627.jpg

First of all I wanna throw out a huge thanks to Charlie. It's good to be back!
worthy.gif
thumbsup_old.gif

Had a great time at AJ's with my son. Steve, it was good to see the sicklemo on your 73. That thing runs smoother than a sewing machine. Neat to see it running! Your Dad's machine was simply amazing. Wow!

Dave S., the lineup looked great. Casey fit right in with the cubs. Sorry I had to leave early. Would've loved to see the shredder eating corn stalks.

Thanks for posting all the pics guys. First time at AJ's and won't be my last. Will be taking a cub or three with me next year. Cool show for being only 5 years young.

Yeah, Josh....I guess Ya could kinda call 'em cousins now what w/the Case/IH logo!! I think they played well together! Geesh, his 1st show and I didn't even get a picture!!

Also took a lawn chair and never even had time to unfold the dang thing and sit down!!

Dave,
That's the sign of a great show. No seat time (lawn chair seat time)LOL. Ya know, I don't think I saw any other Cases there. Casey must have been the only one.
beerchug.gif
That 108 with the sickle mower attached would've looked good heading home on your trailer, hint/hint.

Correction: The Montgomery reel mower as photographed by Jeff B. was listed in the "Special Duty Equipment" catalog, and not in the "Allied Equipment" catalog as was written on my sign. I don't know the difference between the two catalog designations. Perhaps someone does.

Wow one of the banned is back. Been there Josh.

Looked like a good time guys, wish I could have gone!

Rick B.
NOT that it's any of your business!

AND your post was neither appropriate or appreciated!

BUT, When Josh left he asked to be removed, He was NOT BANNED!

He asked to come back, and here he is!

Back