• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree Oregon, IL Saturday, May 17th 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jboelens

displayname
John Boelens
David, bring them all! there's a limited space on plowing, but plenty of space for showing off!

No I didn't even see it - was it a good deal?

John...Looking forward to this. Hoping to bring at least one of my cubs, maybe even two or three. This has always been a fun show but last year was phenomenal!

I got the date penciled on my calendar. Hopefully the snow will be gone by then! I'm planning to bring two 70's and a 100 all with front mounted attachments. Trying to talk a good friend into bringing his Original with NOS M&W Gear Company front mounted weed mower. If he comes, I can toss more of my things on his trailer! This is a very good show and getting better.

John
Great looking 100! My favorite (next to the 70's.) The "colorful" ones are so perfect for your kids. A great way to connect them to the hobby.
Looking forward to A.J.'s show. Always a good one. Is Terry Davidson coming?
A bigger trailer just opens the door to more CC's. I don't need any more!

Paul, yep Terry is coming all the way from Indy for the show again. Bringing the trailer, but not all trailer items gonna make it to the show!
err.gif

Planning to come with 2 982's. .One to show and one to
Plow

I am really hoping nothing comes up between now and then, I should get some ideas for my loader there.

Got some attachments hung on the cubs this afternoon. getting ready to start loading them up for the first trip this week sometime depending on the weather.

If you see me say hi,, Ill wear my Cub Cadet hat won at Buck Creek 2013 and either a red IH T-shirt or red IH sweatshirt

Jeff

If we don't get rain tomorrow we are good to plow! Not a huge plow area (2 small spots) but does cure the itch a little.

Paul flipped the page! I just hauled my first trailer load of 7 over there. Grounds look great. lets hope the rain holds off tonight and we should be in for a treat on Saturday. Will haul another load or two tomorrow morning!

All loaded up ready to go in the morning not going to plow just show two supers and bring some goodies to sell,a 63 Original with deck and other stuff.See ya in the AM.

Gee Tom!! Give us a chance to get home and get unloaded! By the way, where were you? I didn't take many pictures myself, but hopefully some others did.

Back