• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree in Oregon, IL May 14th, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and a few more.

296622.jpg

296623.jpg

296624.jpg

296625.jpg

296626.jpg

296627.jpg

Paul T. Great pics! A lot of nice looking equipment there.

Charlie..You pegged the vid! "Dang cool!" Couldn't agree with you more.

Man I didn't look happy, parade was WET.
My first time there and my son and I had a nice time. (Despite Paul's grumpy face picture of me)
I really enjoyed visiting with people. Mike Masheris and Paul T. are a wealth of information.

And Drone's are COOL! The guy said it was around $1300....video like that PRICELESS!

Rick, the shower during parade was a "knock-the-wind-outta-the-sails" moment. LOL. Thanks Paul for the pictures. Really glad I was able to get ahold of the fella with the Drone. Was nice meeting Josh, Rick, Paul, Steve, Jeff and many others -

Also forgot to Thank Mike Masheris for the new attachment... I think it will get used quite a bit!

Another Thank you to CC Specialities for the donation of Door Prizes for all who came to the show. Andy very much appreciated your generosity!

Tom, that was a homemade "Brinly Style" sprayer tank with electric pump and small 3 foot boom - My dandelions don't stand a chance now!

A.J.'s is just a week away! Always a good show and growing each year. I plan to be there. Be sure to check out the For Sale section and see if I've listed anything you want delivered to the show.

I gotta get cracking!! Anyways, a refurbished Brinly cultivator will be auctioned off to highest bidder for AJ's 4-H group!

Will we be SOL for a swap space showing up after 8AM?? And will the swap space be the same layout this year as in years past?

Weather is playing a big factor on my decision on what to bring or not.

a few pics from AJ's Jamboree. I'll post more when I have time o re-size.

304369.jpg

304370.jpg

304371.jpg

304372.jpg

304373.jpg

Back