• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree in Oregon, IL May 14th, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick,
I have the problem of too many projects, too little time. Just ask Dave S. He was down here last week and saw the proof I have cubs.
happy.gif
The 1772 is apart getting the usual cleanup of the hydro, hytran/filter, etc. Fuel tank needed cleaned, new fuel lines, fixing the noisy/loose rear PTO, etc, etc. My goal was to take it to AJ's. If I busted my tail, could have it back together without decals, though. Really need to retire so I have time to work on stuff. Anyone know how to swing that at 39?
whistling.gif
I will be draggin' along a Cat O disk in the back of the truck for a new owner. I promise if you have BCPD2, I WILL have a tractor there and plow............
beerchug.gif

And I don't have that many supers. Only three. And two garden tractors. I bet Charlie has me beat.
err.gif

Been power-washin' cubs when I get a chance after work - the rain days have helped me in one aspect for work but It's really gonna hurt when they get back in the fields planting! Both 800's are cleaned up, 169 still needs wipe-down, and a few 86's are ready - Then all of the Narrow frame's are close as well. I'll probably start hauling Thursday night over there an finish on Friday. Looking at taking just under 30 over there maybe. Then I have the attachments! Gotta gt my planter on a cub and make sure it's ready to plant sweet corn after we get it plowed, disc'd and tilled.

Not gonna make it this year Guys. We are having a huge antique auction the same day here at an auction house.

Someone please keep an eye out for a 42" blade subframe, OK? Need on for my brother in law's 1450. He's got the blade, but no way to mount it. Rick has my cell phone # in case someone runs across one for sale over there. Have Fun!!

If I could figure out the pic thing, I'd post pics.

But maybe I can't take pics of the phantom cubs since they don't exist..........
taunt.gif

Jeff, Rick you guys are welcome to come check them out in person. Maybe I'll email Jeff some pics I have and he can post them.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Now back to AJ's topic.........

Alright,
Here ya go Jeff and Rick. Couple teaser pics of the cubs. A big thank you to Charlie for resizing them for me.........
beerchug.gif

296434.jpg

296435.jpg

296436.jpg

Josh, that is an impressive line-up!

(and now I don't feel so bad about struggling with picture posting here!
deadat30.gif
)

Well Well Josh does have some cubs, do they ever go out to play? In the top picture your 1512 appears to enjoy the sun from the door.

Not going to make AJs due to kid comitments

some one take lots of pics for us

Ron,
Thanks!

Mike,
I hear ya on the picture thing. I'll figure it out one of these days.

Jeff,
The cub in the top picture sunning is actually the 1772. It ran blade duty this winter. So, three super smokers in the top pic along with the 782D. The 1512 wasn't in the group pic so that's why its by itself. Sorry to hear ya can't make AJ's, but family does come first.
beerchug.gif

For the last 3 years I have coincidently purchased a Cub Cadet the night before AJ's jamboree. Wonder what will come my way this year?
happy.gif

Josh,
Thanks for the pics you are a certified Cub Nut!
Thank goodness the E-Track showed up for my trailer yesterday.
Little bit to finish up and I can start loading.
296507.jpg

(I'll need a lot of anchors with the trailer sitting like that!) Stupid phone pics rotate on me.

Jeff,
We missed ya yesterday! Hopefully next year you can make it. Had a great time. A little sloppy, but they did end up plowing later in the day. The drone vid is pretty cool. Rick's turboed 1512 is a nice tractor. Pics don't do it justice. Just missed hearing it run though. John B. had a great group of cubs and attachments there. He took up two rows!
happy.gif

I hope next year, I ended up selling 7 goats and having 2 more born, so it was a busy day for me. Looks like you all had fun, did you have your son with you, I am sure he enjoyed it if so.

Nope, he had a soccer game this year so didn't make it. He was pretty bummed. Almost pulled him out of soccer seeing that cubs are more important..................to me, LOL.

Back