• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

AJ's Garden Tractor Jamboree in Oregon, IL May 14th, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this again also...not sure what I'll bring yet
bubbly.gif

Steve, Bring EVERYTHING! I thought Paul T said something about trying to have an "attachment area" where we can display the many attachments on various makes and models... I'd love to make a Brinly section and send it off to them showing that we are still enjoying thier equipment 40+ years later

Jeff, Don't "try to pencil it in.
PENCIL it in, there is an eraser at the other end of that stick in case of emergencies.

I'm penciling it in!

If anyone plans on plowing at this event, make sure you are at the head of the line and ready to rock and roll because they don't have a very big area to plow and it's over in nothing flat!!You will be lucky to make 3 or 4 rounds if there is a big crowd.

Here's my 1450 in action from last year.
I Have no idea who that masked man is LOL!!

295064.jpg

me neither, but he he looks good on that 1450

Dave,
Can't believe you got him on a quietline.
a_blink2.gif
happy.gif
I missed the plowing last year. Got there at noon. Pretty wet , too. Whatcha bringing this year Dave?

Jeff,
Are you gonna bring something this year, maybe the 169?

I'm hoping to bring something along. Maybe the 1512. Need to get the Cat O on the back and clean it up some. Still sporting the original paint. Of course, it would look like a junker next to Rick's sweet 1512.
err.gif

Josh, I have to admit to just sitting in the garage and drooling
drool.gif

295078.jpg

I hope I can make it out there to visit with folks.

Rick,
Thought you built that to plow with, not to drool over.
whistling.gif

The staring and drooling are what the rest of us are supposed to do. If ya make AJ's you've gotta bring that thing along. I know a bunch of us would love to see and HEAR that thing in person. Dave, you don't count since you already got a sneak peek.
noshare.gif
thumbsup_old.gif

Good to see that the talk is starting early for AJ's Jamboree. It's a good show and getting better each year. Let's all talk it up and each try to get at least one new exhibitor or spectator to show up this year.
Dave, you're right on the limited plowing. I wonder if the Hinrichs' have approached the owner of the adjoining land to see if a couple acres of that could be "played" in?
Good to read all your posts this winter. I escape the Midwest and winter in south Texas and I count on the Forum to keep me connected to the hobby.
I have "penned" in my intention to attend the show. Last year I brought front mounted attachments - this year I plan to bring a few rear mounted.

Paul, I have a new plow toy but I promise not to hog all of the dirt.
ihrotate.gif

Since we are about a week away, just curious to see who's all going. I'll be there, tractorless, but am looking forward to meeting up with members, old and new. See ya next Saturday!

90% sure Mr. Rick will be there with the 1512T and maybe my 2072 since it looks like I'm keeping it.

Jeff,
If it's dim, turn on the light!
err.gif
Hope your plans allow ya to make it.

Rick,
Can't wait to see the whistling smoker in person.

I just hope this rain everyday thing finally quits......

Josh,
I'm seeing a trend of "tractorless" Josh.
Do you really have all these Supers?
Do I need to side trip and pick up a tractor?

My tractors are lonely without friends...

Latest posts

Back