• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Agri-Fab 175 Pound 42" Drop Spreader

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snicklas

displayname
Scott Nicklas
Picked this up yesterday at out local Habitat for Humanity ReStore. They have a bit of everything for you homestead. From house stuff, to windows, landscaping items, etc.

Drove through their outside area and this, caught my attention.

317762.jpg

317763.jpg

Walked over and looked at it, looked like everything was there, including the hitch pin.

When I saw the $25 price tag, it jumped into the back of the truck......

I'd put taller tires on it.
With them short ones, dropping weed killer onto wet grass will cause it to plug up and not spread properly.
it's mostly 99% plastic, correct??
I had an old metal Scotts spreader years ago, had real tall tires/wheels and worked great . That is till a neighbor borrowed it and never cleaned it out, ended up, the bottom rusted out of it.

Back