• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

adding a rear deck roller

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary noblit

IHCC Supporter
Cub 50" deck needed a little more stable attitude.The rollers,shaft and pieces parts are from an older Simplicity deck.I've been threatening to do this for over a yr....3"x1/4 angle are the mounting brackets..3 5/16 bolts in each bracket.The slotted parts are from the adjuster on the simplicity.The slotted parts are mounted on an angle so when moved they are closer or farther from the deck.The bottom of the rollers is set at 1 1/2" below the blade.Won't know if that's right until the grass grows..I'm feeling pretty positive this is going to work great.If it does I will be modifying some other decks.....So JP..I got 'er done..next is power wash and repaint.

Attachments

• 100_1377.JPG
    100_1377.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 100_1379.JPG
    100_1379.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 226
  • 100_1380.JPG
    100_1380.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_1381.JPG
    100_1381.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 230
So JP..I got 'er done..next is power wash and repaint.

Unless I'm forgetting something, I'm not really sure I had anything to do with this... lol. Unless you meant something totally different with your JP?

Either way, I do like Simplicity's rear roller setup. I've got a Conquest 18 with essentially the same thing you mounted to your deck, and it works pretty well.

Unless I'm forgetting something, I'm not really sure I had anything to do with this... lol. Unless you meant something totally different with your JP?

Either way, I do like Simplicity's rear roller setup. I've got a Conquest 18 with essentially the same thing you mounted to your deck, and it works pretty well.
Maybe I'm really foggy ..I thought we talked about this idea a couple months ago.Matters not..all good..

There was a thread a couple months back on the same topic, however I didn't ever post in it. Still, cool setup you got there!

Back