• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Added another one..

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1811Cub

displayname
1811Cub
Here are my three Cubs serving in mower duty:

From left to right

1050, 1811, 782. The 1050 is the most recent. It had been for sale for a while, and when the price came down to an acceptable level, I bought it. I had wanted a "back to basics" Cub that followed the original formula: K241, 3 speed manual transaxle, manual lift. The 1989 1050 definitely covered the bases with few frills. Mine does have the hour meter and ammeter, but no lights. Would like to finish out my small collection with a non Super Diesel.

trio2-jpg.144502

Not pictured is my 1711 that is used as a general utility/plow duty.

Attachments

• trio2.jpg
    trio2.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 803
In the process of modifying a 2000 series 190-298-100 bumper into a 190-398-100 bumper on my latest tractor, the 1050. I'm tired of paying $250 for a bumper. I will have $68 and a couple of hours of my time into this one.

Attachments

• 1050bumper.jpg
    1050bumper.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 101
Back