• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Accessing old threads...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to load up a lot of the links/threads in this message.
Customized Cubs - Articulated | IH Cub Cadet Forum
Looking for the write ups on Robert Rock's articulated tractor Kraig was talking about. Found a lot of the old links to threads we can't access anymore. That because of the upgraded website?
:O(
There were only 6 post by him. He came in and got shut down one day by a smart mouth, got pissed and left.
1615065125335.png

Yeah seen where I asked about him.... but couldn't figure out why couldn't see his other posts. So there is no info on his build on this site then?
Just looking for a proven build for the pivot on the articulated tractors. Cold as heck out today and have nothing better to do than dream up future projects!
The only thing I ever saw was the thread link to the Case-Ingersall sight that doesn't work.

Yeah seen where I asked about him.... but couldn't figure out why couldn't see his other posts. So there is no info on his build on this site then?
Just looking for a proven build for the pivot on the articulated tractors. Cold as heck out today and have nothing better to do than dream up future projects!
Maybe Angie can fix those broken links

Sounds good. Appreciate it!
By Robert Rock (Rrock) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 06:42 pm:

This link is the best I can do - my good puter is on the blink -and am using a borrowed one- luckily I got those 2 uploaded yesterday.

Sorry to hurt the diehard Cub guys feelings, but I use Case Transaxles for my builds as they plumb easy, I have a pretty common bracketry system, and I can make the tractor turn pretty tight with no driveshafts or other hardware. Just my preference. I keep the stock engines -when available. My biggest endeavor is to try to end up with a "stock" kinda look when done. This one was a little tougher since I went from a gear drive to automatic.I don't have much for Cub parts so I had to improvise a little. The drive line consists of a stock case pump feeding a Case control valve then onto the wheel motors. The steering on this tractor is done through what used to be the lift side of the spool valve. I just toggle the valve with a link fabricated to the original steering column shaft. I am currently building a JD318 and WH520H they will be running the JD power steering valve and will keep the hyd lift. The WH has a Case 3pt added to the back and will have front hyd lift also, with remotes. I started simple with the first few tractors now I am more comfortable with hydraulics and am venturing out a little! I also would like to do a yellow/white Cub maybe next winter, we'll see how it goes on these other two.Any questions I'll try and answer!

If any of you guys like other breeds I can add you as friends on Facebook- Its where I have been storing my pics while puterless, I can throw-em on there right off my cell phone. I have a new album with the JD build, and some pics of previous Wh's- just send me a friend request and a message letting me know you are from this forum.

Jerry- I have a cousin-Mike Rock- He grew up in the BattleCreek area. I have lost touch with him - are you close to the party you know? If so ask him if he has relation in Portland Mi- I really would like to get in touch with him- especially if hes into GT's!!!
Bob in Mi

Back