• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A stock altered cub 1200 puller

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgilbo

displayname
jason gilbo
i know what your all thinking, why turn a good working tractor into a dedicated pulling tractor, first off the 1200 i have was absolutly trashed by the previous owners, every part of the clutch was ruined, a mix of narrow frame clutch parts mixed with flex drive parts, the clutch arm was from a narrow frame and it was cut and welded off to the side, they rebuilt the motor badly and scored the cylinder, the rubber motor mounts were collapst which i guess is the cause for all the clutch problems, they used zip screws to bolt the narrow frame clutch driver to the flywheel hub, needless to say the thing was abused badly and i didnt get any impliments either.

soo thats why its being turned into a puller, i will get pics up as soon as i can, so far the motor is torn down and being prepped for stock altered with a vogal mfg. 4k camshaft with matching springs and jeep 1.28 lifters billet locks and retainers, the head with plug over exhaust, already had ballence gears removed. the clutch is a vogal 6 pin and a 1100lb spring, more updates soon

Jason,

This thread may need to be in the cadet pulling and hot rod section.
Not for sure, but I'm sure Charlie can steer you in the right direction.
thumbsup.gif

The pulling section probably will relate better to the post anyway.

i thought it said no new threads at this time? thats why i posted here

Jason,

Click on the thread, scroll down to the bottom of the page and post away!
thumbsup_old.gif

The pulling thread is set up like the main forum page, you do not start threads, just post.

Back