• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A new Tanner!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanner

displayname
Scott Tanner... Can't even see the Cub in this mess..
My first Grandson, and purveyor of the Tanner name Isaiah Jeremy Tanner 8/2/16 8 lbs
heir to a Cub Cadet someday!
307885.jpg

Hydro,
either the 149 or the 107...
it'll be a hydro, tho...

That's way cool Frank.. thx

I wanted to call Don T. regarding the name, as my daughter is mapping out our family tree with Ancestry.com. She traced us back to 1640 in Rhode Island. According to the records, in that time, there were 3 voyages from Kent, England that had Tanners on board. One landed in Virginia, the other in Rhode Island (My branch) and the last in Nova Scotia. My daughter has not purchase the Europe and Canadian version/subscription yet to go further back in time, as she wants to get the north America stuff done first. I have a lot of distant relatives in the Litchfield, Connecticut area that have a huge farm, the Terry Tanner Farm. that family and mine share a 6x great grandfather Ebenezer from the early 1700's....
My 4x great grandfather Cyrus enlisted in the Civil War, and was shell shocked and lost his memory. He ended up in Iowa City, where he is buried. His wife, buried in Weedsport, NY, did not know what happened to him until the Army tracked him down.

Back