• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A BAD day in Arizona

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rchristensen

displayname
Richard Christensen
A terrible day here in Arizona, we just lost 19 young Hotshot Firefighters that were fighting a wild fire near Yarnell AZ. The heat and dry conditions along with a wind shift caused the fire to blow up and over run the fire fighters.

Richard: The story was at the top of the news here. We all grieve the loss of "some of the nation's finest." Greatest loss of life fire-fighting since the 1930's.

I am at a loss of words
sad.gif

but will be praying for these mens families

I had not heard ... .Serving in the finest traditions of this country - giving their lives in protecting others and their property... What a loss. I echo the previous sentiments - pray for them and their families.

Richard, I heard about that on the radio early this morning. Very sad day. I'll be praying for their families as well.

That had to be one hell of a situation. Those guys/gals are trained, retrained, and have more training on top of that. They are real professionals so for them to be overcome so quickly it had to be one hell of a fire storm.

I really feel for everyone involved. That has to be one of the worst ways to deal with death.

Back