• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A "167"???--Caleb's Grizzly--in search of a perfect plow tractor!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys I hope I can see most of you this weekend! I am so excited to have a day off of school to come and plow with you guys!
I went to the shed and took a look at the grizzly I tested out the hydraulics. They work great!

Here is a video of my Buddy Nate plowing his garden with the Grizzly and the Punisher. There is a good close up of the custom lift in operation here. Let me know what you guys think. It is loud but sounds cool under load. I wore earplugs at Bluniers when I plowed with it and that was about perfect for a really cool sound...

https://youtu.be/g71wyoQ5kTI

Looking through this old thread and reflecting on how awesome it was to build the Grizzly. It was a pain adding pictures back then and so I didn’t add very many. Here are some more pics of it...
A38F9F6D-E5C8-44AF-B2ED-ED32DF3DD452.jpeg

4FC6304D-40BA-49D3-87CC-CF8B77B9FCCD.jpeg

84332CAE-666D-468E-939E-0078461397D0.jpeg

E495635D-14B9-4336-ADF1-4DC8478FF716.jpeg

8A19880A-82C8-400F-A3E4-41DC25DB9E76.jpeg

This is a super fun tractor and literally draws a crowd at any GT or antique tractor show that we enter it in!

Yep! Thanks for that cool picture. I believe that is my Uncle Roger on Grizzly. Caleb is right behind him on his little brothers 100 that we call “The MULE”. That was a near perfect day weather wise at Bluniers! Great memories!!!

Back