Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

tkhoffman

displayname
Tony Hoffman
NICE surprise. Just how does one sneak that away to paint it?
I think I'd miss it.

dfrisk

displayname
Dennis Frisk
In the discussions on the Red Power forum that happen from time to time about which IH was best, the 856 wins more than any other model, with the 1256 & 1456 coming in right behind it.
I really like it when they are kept up nice and shiny red! Like that one.

PACub100

In the discussions on the Red Power forum that happen from time to time about which IH was best, the 856 wins more than any other model, with the 1256 & 1456 coming in right behind it.
I really like it when they are kept up nice and shiny red! Like that one.
Yes, my main reason was that this was the tractor I probably spent the most time on. Dad has a 1256 as well (got it after I'd married) and a 560 that we've had since we started farming in 76...

Beltrack

...and where, may I ask, did you get the lights. Looking to upgrade my 30 year old Ford tractor.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
...and where, may I ask, did you get the lights. Looking to upgrade my 30 year old Ford tractor.
I've converted all my big tractors with LED's

1614695994821.png

1614696026563.png

dgeary

displayname
Dennis Geary
Just a bit of trivia - Hiniker Cab was located in Mankato MN. There was also a small park in Mankato called Hiniker pond. Great place to go hang out as a young adult on weekends during the summer months.

PACub100

Does anyone know what cab is on the 856?
It used to have a fan on the roof but we removed it many years ago when it quit working. I distinctly remember it blew more dust and stuff then air...

Latest posts