• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

782D

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello I have a 782D and I have seen snowblowers for them but different models I can't find info on which model would fit mine can anyone help with this? Also I've seen them belt driven and also gear driven mine has 2 pulleys up front so I'm assuming it's belt driven correct me if I'm wrong thanks in advance

Hello I have a 782D and I have seen snowblowers for them but different models I can't find info on which model would fit mine can anyone help with this? Also I've seen them belt driven and also gear driven mine has 2 pulleys up front so I'm assuming it's belt driven correct me if I'm wrong thanks in advance
There are no gear driven throwers/blower for the D. The 450 blower is best suited for the D's, but you can also use a Haban, or a 451 if you can find one.

Here's the manual for the 450.
http://ccmanuals.info/pdf/450 Blower Owners Manual.pdf
450 on my my D.
1646797998460.png

Thanks for your reply I seen a video of a D that the guy was using a H42 I'm guessing that's the Haban your speaking of?

How do I know if it's a 2 stage or no I seen some that are QAwith a couple numbers but don't know if they fit the D or not

2 Stages have a 2nd set of paddles in a round housing to throw the snow where the QA models just have the auger in the front that collects the snow and also tries to push it up and out.

What parts would a guy need to complete the blower would you need just the belts and bracket or do they come with the bracket already attached

Back