• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

782D-My latest and greatest

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1811Cub

displayname
1811Cub
I wanted a diesel GT for while. Known about this one since Christmas. It was still available and I just happened to have the cash, so it's now residing in my garage tonight! Needs a myraid of things to make it super nice, but it's a good ole machine. First order of business is to do the glow plug system upgrade and the gear reduction starter upgrade. It doesn't start great even in 70 degree weather.
782d4.jpg

782d3.jpg

782d4.jpg

782d1.jpg
782d5.jpg

Attachments

• 782d2.jpg
    782d2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,739
Was I bad for doing this? It looks kinda natural and louvers were just the right angle.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 58
Back