• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

782D journey

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mqdefault.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I don't know if this helps you much.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 54
Verified that the IH-61176-C92 pulley is an acceptable replacement for the original 756-3032 fan idler pulley which has been discoed by MTD for some time. The pulley is virtually identical to the original except that the IH part has a slightly deeper belt groove.

61fC6POlgbL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Thank you, Todd. The Grand Am is a Admiralty Blue 1973 400/4 speed manual trans. I sold it 3 years ago to purchase a 1973 Admiralty Blue Firebird Formula 455.

Thank you, Todd. The Grand Am is a Admiralty Blue 1973 400/4 speed manual trans. I sold it 3 years ago to purchase a 1973 Admiralty Blue Firebird Formula 455.
Righteous trade out.

When I was stationed at Ft Devens - at the exact same time - I had opportunity to buy a either 400/4speed Le Mans Sport OR a 400/4speed Grand Am. Driving both, I opted for the Sport but the Grand Am was decidedly prettier. My sport was that sickly, baby-pooh brownish color.

Prior to that back at language school in Monterey I had a Formula 400 with the functional hood scoops but sold it to get into my first Scout. My Formula was a gorgeous blue but I can't say whether it was Admiralty or not.

This engine runs strong even without a Turbo. The previous owner was plowing his fields with it quite effortlessly. All I do with it is mow and have it look pretty haha.

Oh my, that looks great. My 'someday list' is to put the Kubotas 3 cyl. gas engine in my 782. I have these engines in old, retired, all wheel drive scissor Lifts. They are very reliable.
These units have a hydraulic pump mounted to them, wonder if I could or should totally alter the hydraulics. Probably too much rear drive issues with doing that.

This engine runs strong even without a Turbo. The previous owner was plowing his fields with it quite effortlessly. All I do with it is mow and have it look pretty haha.
No doubt. I was mostly kidding.

While I'd LOVE to listen to the turbo whine, I'd hate the increased heat and the destructive effect to the oil.

Now, were a fella to build a *puller* out of it......

Oh my, that looks great. My 'someday list' is to put the Kubotas 3 cyl. gas engine in my 782. I have these engines in old, retired, all wheel drive scissor Lifts. They are very reliable.
These units have a hydraulic pump mounted to them, wonder if I could or should totally alter the hydraulics. Probably too much rear drive issues with doing that.
Add a diverter valve !!!

Back