• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

782 with a Ford Snowblower?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtenbusch

displayname
Matt Tenbusch
All-- Great forum!

I'm very proud to be a new owner of a IH Cub 782 Tractor finally!

My question is-- has anybody mounted a Ford/Jacobsen snowblower to a wide frame cub? i have a good condition 2 stage Ford snowblower and am interested in not spending a bunch more money to buy a model 450 Cub snowblower if I can make my Ford work. Interested in any guidance that might be out there on this topic regarding Snowblower mounting/ speed of the PTO on my 782, what the right speed is for the Ford blower, pulley ratios, etc. Thanks in advance for any help!

Back