• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor Wanted 70 with fenders

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad McGowan

IHCC Supporter
Wanting to purchase a 70 must be complete including fenders with correct motor, mower deck not necessary but would at least like to have the mounting hardware.

Thanks for giving me a prod. I found the 70 in Western Illinois, it will be after snow plow season before I get it picked up. I recd. the fenders in yesterdays mail, a little straightening and they will be good as new.

View attachment 147254
View attachment 147255
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get your attachments to work and load 🤦‍♂️. Looks like I'll have to wait to see future pictures of your purchases after you get it picked up.

Back