• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

70 spring maintenance

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkoester

displayname
zachary lee koester
Morning everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted on here. Figured I should post some of the work on my 70. I restored this 70 when I was like 15...so now being 31 I now think to myself while working on it... "What was I thinking?" Lol. My creeper drive has always leaked, and recently my shifter broke and would spin in circles so it was time to pull it out. Plus this would give me a chance to put my hydraulic lift on. I completely rebuilt the creeper, (new bearings and seals) flushed the trans, welded back up my shifter where it eas broke, and started working on mounting my lift. Holes are laid out to drill then my lift can be mounted and tested before paint. Got a new belt on it, and took the lift handle off and replaced it with the new hydraulic lift style. Hoping it functions good and I'll make 2 new hoses. Like to get it done this week with recent rain it's yard rolling season!

Attachments

• 20210408_190233.jpg
    20210408_190233.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210310_123604.jpg
    20210310_123604.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20210307_175553.jpg
    20210307_175553.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 105

Latest posts

Back