70 Purchased

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

Brad McGowan

Thanks to a gentle prod by one of the members. I found the 70 in Western Illinois it starts right up and runs, it will be after snow plow season before I get it picked up. I recd. the fenders in yesterdays mail, a little straightening and they will be good as new.

70 Comp.jpg

fend 8.jpg

Allenpatterson

displayname
Allen Patterson
Once you get it home you'll have to recreate that picture of you guys sitting on it just like you were in the picture of you guys back in the day on your family's 70!

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Congratulations on finding a 70!

Sorry to hear about your brother. I lost my youngest brother in 2003. Here's a photo from around 1975 I'm the oldest one, the youngest one is in my lap and the middle brother is on my sister's bike. Not sure where our two older sisters were that day? I still have this Cub Cadet, it's a 125, but it's all apart waiting for me to finish refurbishing it. Because I know someone will ask, that's a Farmall C in the background and yes, it is still around, one of my cousins owns it now.

1975_Cub Cadet 125.jpg

Brad McGowan

Sorry for both of your losses and thank you for posting the pictures! I love the old photos!
Thank you! Nice pictures sad memories. My older brother lived on borrowed time for a lot of years he would have loved my Cub Cadet project. Like him it is the past that holds my interests if its old I like it.

Brad McGowan

Congratulations on finding a 70!

Sorry to hear about your brother. I lost my youngest brother in 2003. Here's a photo from around 1975 I'm the oldest one, the youngest one is in my lap and the middle brother is on my sister's bike. Not sure where our two older sisters were that day? I still have this Cub Cadet, it's a 125, but it's all apart waiting for me to finish refurbishing it. Because I know someone will ask, that's a Farmall C in the background and yes, it is still around, one of my cousins owns it now.

View attachment 147263
Sorry for your loss, it's nice that we have the pictures to take us back , I am glad you still have that Cub.

Latest posts