• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

#7 Trailer

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oak, the wheels looked like them but were covered more than halfway with dirt and it was dark in the basement of the barn, no way that was coming out without unloading it.

As requested:

IH No 7 Trailer_96_001.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_002.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_003a.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_003b.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_004.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_005.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_006.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_007.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_008.jpg

IH No 7 Trailer_96_009.jpg

Continued in next post.

Love it. First one I have seen. The book is dated 12/65. Wonder when the final production of this trailer occurred?

Well, you guys talked me into buying it. I pulled it home yesterday with no lights, no tag and one flat tire. I kept stopping and checking the wheel bearing and tire temp because I don't know when this thing was on the road last. It is missing one rear tail light extension bracket but it looks pretty easy to make out of some square tubing. The hydraulic damper still works great on the bed too. Everything else looks pretty good on it. Here are a few more pics.
IMG_2705(1).jpg
IMG_2706(1).jpg
IMG_2707(1).jpg
IMG_2708(1).jpg

Well, you guys talked me into buying it. I pulled it home yesterday with no lights, no tag and one flat tire. I kept stopping and checking the wheel bearing and tire temp because I don't know when this thing was on the road last. It is missing one rear tail light extension bracket but it looks pretty easy to make out of some square tubing. The hydraulic damper still works great on the bed too. Everything else looks pretty good on it. Here are a few more pics.View attachment 148161View attachment 148162View attachment 148163View attachment 148164
Well done.

Well, you guys talked me into buying it. I pulled it home yesterday with no lights, no tag and one flat tire. I kept stopping and checking the wheel bearing and tire temp because I don't know when this thing was on the road last. It is missing one rear tail light extension bracket but it looks pretty easy to make out of some square tubing. The hydraulic damper still works great on the bed too. Everything else looks pretty good on it. Here are a few more pics.View attachment 148161View attachment 148162View attachment 148163View attachment 148164
That's pretty sweet!!!! Good buy! 👍👍

Very interesting, functional, and sturdy International Number 7 Trailer! Oak, what a gem you now have!

The limiting factor with this unit is the recommended payload capacity, which appears to be 1 ton. The trailer weight is 680lbs.

Back