• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

682 work

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jritter

displayname
Joe Ritter
I needed to replace the starter(bad bendix).Found out the easiest way was to take out the kt17. When lifting it out oil was running from the back of the engine. Pulled the flywheel(after much tin removal)and found the rear seal popped out of the block. One more thing to do. You never know what you are getting into.Have to check out the breather now too. I might as well check the front seal while I have it out. At least I have other cubs to fall back on. I have a 169,1450,3 1650, and the 682. 3 44a mower decks,2 50a mower deck,2 QA42A snowblowers, 2 42in snow blades,and a 50 inch blade. They do keep me busy now that I am retired

Back