• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Tractor For Sale 63 cub cadet

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Hunt

Complete '63 Cub Cadet Original, disassembled, selling as is, for someone to finish. The main chassis been sand blasted. Axle tubes machined for needle bearings instead of bushings (installed), & engine rebuilt. Comes with extra new old stock engine, two sets of rear wheels, 2 new brake bands. Deck is in great shape. Includes original owners manual. Great father/ son project. $400 firm in Saint Louis county Missouri. Call: 314-712-6403

Attachments

• 20210825_103212-1.jpg
    20210825_103212-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 199
Michael,
Is the oil bath air cleaner there? What options does it have? Rear lift? Creeper? Fenders? Lights? Help me out here "O" guys...?

Paper element air cleaner, no fenders or lights all it came with was a deck.

Attachments

• 20210827_063251.jpg
    20210827_063251.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 20210827_063303.jpg
    20210827_063303.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 20210827_063356.jpg
    20210827_063356.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 20210827_063417.jpg
    20210827_063417.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 20210827_063436.jpg
    20210827_063436.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 148
Thanks for posting these.

This engine sure looks like it wants to come inside to live on the carpet with his friends.

1630109375793.png

Kraig,
I have asked myself that very question many times already. It's just a few minutes away, but I already have one project that I don't get to work on enough. I think the real problem for me is that it is in the exploded view version right now, and I have zero space for it. No matter what Harry has been telling my behind the scenes.

Kraig,
I have asked myself that very question many times already. It's just a few minutes away, but I already have one project that I don't get to work on enough. I think the real problem for me is that it is in the exploded view version right now, and I have zero space for it. No matter what Harry has been telling my behind the scenes.
Exactly! Until recently it spent 20 years in my dad's garage up under a work bench. I just sold it to someone at I-270/ Olive BTW

Good for you! I'm at 55/270/Tesson Ferry much closer.

Tractor picked up this afternoon. Going through the parts I apparently collected a beehive air cleaner for it and it did have an implement lift.

Attachments

• 20210828_100314.jpg
    20210828_100314.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 111
Wow! You really are close. I'm off Mattis, and Little Rock by the train derailment- in fact at that time, #3 son was familiar with following the railroad right of way, and he noticed that the new rock bed wasn't firm like the old one was. Fast forward two days, and we had the biggest derailment in St. Louis County history.

I'm happy for you that you closed the deal, but now I'm kicking myself more. Nest you'll tell us you found lights and fenders LOL.

BKoSK,

As the late great Merle haggard wanted to sing:

I've got Yellow Fever. The kind that can't be measured by degrees.
I've got Yellow Fever. There Ain't no kind of cure for my disease.

He settled on Ramblin' Fever going for a broader appeal.

And the Famous George Jones story of him riding his lawn mower to the liquor store, that was a Cub Cadet, not a Greene thing no matter what the song said. I heard him say it was an old Cub Cadet in an interview, 10 horse, I think he said.

Wow! You really are close. I'm off Mattis, and Little Rock by the train derailment- in fact at that time, #3 son was familiar with following the railroad right of way, and he noticed that the new rock bed wasn't firm like the old one was. Fast forward two days, and we had the biggest derailment in St. Louis County history.

I'm happy for you that you closed the deal, but now I'm kicking myself more. Nest you'll tell us you found lights and fenders LOL.
Actually I was on that derailment, I'm an engineer for Mehlville fire lol. I was on other side of the 55 train overpass at TeeTime that day. Thank God there was nothing but coal involved. This was the first of two derailments that summer the other happened at old Baumgartner at night. Ten empty coal cars stacked up in that field. This prompted the department to buy a drone.

Back