• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

60 " Haban belt allignment

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for reference here are measurements from my 2182 - 60 inch mule drive. the pulleys are OEM. I have owned it since new and never changed the pulleys. The belt is buried with the deck so I can not measure that but it is a 954-3051A V-BELT B-SECT 97.5 & the deck is a 190-325-100. On this mower I ONLY BUY CUB CADET BELTS others might last four or eight acres - just enough to get me through until the cub dealer opens. The cub belt is 60 dollars and lasts about two seasons. the one from TSC might last two weeks if I am lucky
(at my home things only break between noon on saturday and 8 am monday)
IMG_8529.jpg
IMG_8530.jpg
IMG_8531.jpg
IMG_8532.jpg

Jerry, that's what I was guessing, wonder what would need to be done to adapt that idea to non 'Super' IHCC wide-frame machine?

I really think it's a great feature!
:scratchhead:
Possibly it could be done with a little welding, just weld a piece of round stock to a nut and thread it on, or possibly the parts from the Haban could be available somewhere?

Attachments

• DSC_0051.JPG
    DSC_0051.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 320
  • DSC_0052.JPG
    DSC_0052.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC_0053.JPG
    DSC_0053.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC_0054.JPG
    DSC_0054.JPG