• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

50 to 60

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottom left
15903279924636816318653031585762.jpg

That is the "374" variant of the Haban deck, so you need the belt number I gave you previously.

The stamped number in the data tag is the serial number...the model number was painted on and has worn off, judging by your picture of the data tag.

Trying to bolt the frame on. The big bolts that hold front on have washers that I believe stay on inside of frame . I got the bolts tite and tgen the front slipped off. And ideas please

I am sorry but I think you lost me. Do you just have the hanger attached without the Mule drive? as Mike Stewart stated earlier, the Hanger (the part that attaches to the mule drive and the deck )is unique to the Haben decks but it still requires a mule drive. I BELIEVE the 50 and 60 use the same mule drive. the parts lists shows the "385" mule drive for the 60 inch deck - image looks the same as the mule for the 50.
The mule drive attaches to the shoulder bolts you show in your image and the latch system at the bottom edge of the frame. its a bit of a tight fit if you have the front bumper or front weight hanger installed

I have a 54 and a 60 that I interchange on my 2182 but I have complete mule drives with hangers for both - I never checked to see if they are the same but it is easier changing the whole thing than taking the frankenstein bolts out all the time

*** I noticed there is a washer that is added the the steering linkage as a "stop" I would assume without this added stopper the front tires may hit the deck at full lock - so you might want to watch for that.
https://www.cubcadet.com/en_US/ari-...6c9fdc/37ca0fb8-a4c9-448c-a529-95dc2efcc2a7/y

Back