• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

4th Annual Plow day and Show April 28, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwhitfield

displayname
walter whitfield
At the Beacon Hotel 231 Beacon Rd., Renfrew, Pa. 16053. All makes and models of garden tractors welcome.Venders Welcome. Auction/Raffel. Camping & Dinner available Fri.-Sun. Must be a member because of Ins. Registration on grounds. Go to
http://chapter34.com/ or email [email protected] or call 724-799-0362

Dale,
I think probably being a member of the national IHCC is technically enough, regardless of what local chapter you are in. But a national director would be the best person to ask that question to. The membership issue is purely related to insurance coverage from the national chapter for local chapter events where equipment operates.

p.s. The K181 you built me is still running great in my 70. I ran it all summer mowing and at plow day this fall.

-Brian

Brian,

Good to hear the K181 is running great.

As for the must be a member of is miss leading in Wally's post and flyer about the plow day.
The only requirement is you must ne a member of the national IHCC.

Dale,
I'll get in touch with Wally and see if he can get that corrected. The problem is that Chapter 34 has no way of verifying if people not on our members list are national IHCC members, or if they're up to date with their dues with the national chapter. Being the membership secretary, the only information I get from the national chapter is a list of people who are current on their dues and have a home chapter of 34. Then I have my complete local list with all our members, many of whom pay their national dues through another chapter and I'll take them at their word that they are doing that. But I really have no way of knowing. And people that are not on either of those lists may still be a national member but I have no way of knowing, and the national chapter does not send out dated membership cards every year for people to provide as proof. This is an interesting question and I'm glad you brought it up because it would be good to get some clarification from the national level about how they expect local chapters to handle this when they have an event. Have you had to deal with this in Ohio? -Brian

I am a member of both IHCC and Chapter #34. Anyone with a paid up membership card from IHCC and a chapter may (can) oprerate equipment under IHCC rules. I have a email address and phone number posted Dale if you would like more information.
Wally

CH 34 sends out new cards every year. I don't recall ever getting one from CH 4 was I was a member there.

Wally,

Infomation is not needed.

Everyone needs the correct infomation. Your flyer is misleading. We had this same discussion last year. Last info I had from national you had to be a member IHCC. It was optional to be a member of a Chapter.

I have gone to several events outside of Chapter 6. I showed the chapter my membership card and was able to be part of the event. This works the same way when someone that is not a member of Chapter 6 and wants to be part of a Chapter 6's event.

For anyones information International Harvester Collectors dues are $15 and a Chapter Dues are $10 If you all ready belong your set to go. The Chapters need there dues to just keep going.
The forum cost so does every thing that goes with running a chapter. Membership dues also gives you the right to vote and hold a office. So if your looking for fun, learning more about Cub Cadets and plowing, ect. come to plow days. Get involved and help us grow. Check out the forum and all the pages. After you join Chapter #34 your also a member of the forum for members only to post, ect. and to keep up to date on what happing in the Cub World.
http://chapter34.com/
Wally

Back