• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

48" Mower Deck w/ QA Narrow Frame Mule Drive

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmusits

displayname
Jason Musits
482U111 mower deck with mule drive / sub-frame and drive belt. This is from 124 (Narrow Frame w/ Quick Attach support). All spindles turn freely. Stored inside, my grandfather was the original owner.

$150 obo (would also consider as part of a trade for a running K301 or K241 to re-power my 124).

Local pickup only.
IMG_2176.jpeg
IMG_2246.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2248.jpeg
IMG_2249.jpeg

why not rebuild a 241 or a 301? im sure many here would rebuild one for u

I did have my 301 rebuilt after it threw a rod. After 3 hours of run time it threw the rod again and now there is a hole in the cylinder wall.

The shop refunded their labor cost but not the parts (they bored out the cylinder and put in an oversized piston) or the cost of having a machine shop turn the driveshaft.

They acted like they had done me a huge favor even doing the first rebuild on such an old engine even though when I initially spoke with them they stated that they work on the older K series Kohlers all the time.

Back