• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

451 blower on 1450

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeeilbes

displayname
Jesse Eilbes
Hello,
Looking for help on mounting a 451 blower on a 1450.
IMG_3603[1].JPG

From what I see I am missing the idler pulley and mounting brackets.

I see there might be an issue with the pulley size on tractor pto.
Could someone add info, that has to be changed.

Source on missing parts would be helpful too. (making a post in wanted ads next)

Thanks for helping
Jesse

Hello,
Looking for help on mounting a 451 blower on a 1450.
View attachment 136752

From what I see I am missing the idler pulley and mounting brackets.

I see there might be an issue with the pulley size on tractor pto.
Could someone add info, that has to be changed.

Source on missing parts would be helpful too. (making a post in wanted ads next)

Thanks for helping
Jesse
Your also going to have to upgrade the PTO to the xtreme clutch as they have a 5/8" pulley instead of the 1/2" that's on the tractor now.

On a side note I think your going to be disappointed in the end result of your project.
1. The 450 is way to heavy for the 1450 without a ton of weight for counter balance.
2. The engine may have enough H.P. but lacks the torque to kick that blower in mildly deep snow.
3. You'll also have to go with some sort of tri-rib tire for the front or you won't be able to steer it.
I don't mean to bust your bubble here, but I could add another 5 or 10 things that's gonna give ya fits on the deal.

Thank for the help Digger.
It was a price I couldn't pass up, and knew it would fit on a wide frame.
I will have to think if it is worth mounting it.

Back