• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

451 blower 4 cheap

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. The 2072 and 450 were purchased together brand new in the late 1980's.

1988Attachments_027a.jpg

1988Attachments_025a.jpg

if you want a steel snow chute, the steel chute from many of the John Deere walk behind snow blowers is a near perfect fit on the 450-451 snow blowers. the stop is at 90 degrees to the left and about 135 degrees to the right. you can cut more teeth in the chute base pretty easily if you want more rotation.
I snow blow stone drives, the plastic chute was replaced several times a year prior to switching to the steel chute.

Attachments

• steel chute jd 848D.JPG
    steel chute jd 848D.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 51
if you want a steel snow chute, the steel chute from many of the John Deere walk behind snow blowers is a near perfect fit on the 450-451 snow blowers. the stop is at 90 degrees to the left and about 135 degrees to the right. you can cut more teeth in the chute base pretty easily if you want more rotation.
I snow blow stone drives, the plastic chute was replaced several times a year prior to switching to the steel chute.
You got me thinking, I wonder if the steel chute from the new 3x cub blower would fit?🤔 Then you could control direction and height from the seat, which is a luxury, but not an absolute must at my property.

Latest posts

Back